Thursday, August 27

Handball and other news

My interview with Benjamin (no middle name) Weber, semi-pro handball player currently residing in Germany. And friend of mine from high school where he was a foreign exchange student. We hung out one summer and now we are tight Facebook friends.


8.25.09
Me: Are you famous?

Ben: No.

Me: But you get paid for playing Handball? You must be famous!

Ben: I get paid some and they give me a car, but no, I'm not famous.

Me: I will blog about you as you make your big debut!

Ben: It better be good.

8.26.09
Ben: I checked your blog, you haven't posted about me yet.

Me: I will tonight.

8.27.09
Ben: Haha

Me: I'll go blog.

I also learned that handball is like water polo without water and that his favorite food is Schnitzel Pommes und Salat. He has one younger brother. And went on his first skiing trip this year! And the last time I saw him was 5 years ago.

If you were wondering what Schnitzel Pommes und Salat is....I have no clue really either. He told me to google it. So this is what I came up with: a boneless cutlet with fries and salad? Okay, Ben, this is your cue to actually explain your favorite meal. Can't it be easy, like pizza?

Schnitzel Pommes und Salat

Up nex: The Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment