Since our game was canceled tonight I decided to get caught up for my dad, do some laundry and start making a to do list for vacation! Ok so none of that really happened. I'm still working on stuff my my dad and one load of laundry is done and there is no to do list. But I did work out! On Wii Fit for one hour! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow and I think I just might have sweat the same amount as if I had played softball. Seriously. I did everything on advanced and accidentally did boxing and hula hoop twice, that's hard work!

I unlocked two new "games" and one is super pathetic. It's called Zen Garden or something, basically you have to find your pefect balance on the Wii Board by sitting indian-style without moving. There's a candle flame that starts to flicker and eventually burns out if you lose concentration. I sat for 6 minutes! The second excersise are "step-ups" on the board for 10 minutes! I took almost 900 steps! It's all very crazy and actually not very fun. But I'm feeling the burn now and I guess I'm glad I did it.
-----------
Jen from our church is expecting a baby girl, Olivia (popular name apparently, Katie!) And I get to help plan her shower, so I've been minor brainstorming for some signage because that's what I like to do. It'd be super fun if our shower had the theme of the childhood book Olivia. But we decided to do something more practical, like the colors of her nusury. So maybe Olivia the pig could wear a pink dress instead of red with the help of Photoshop.

There's a TON of super cute baby stuff for showers online. No wonder people go into that business, it would be so much fun to design stuff like that. Just look! These are all ideas from
Hostess with the Mostess.



I could totally be a party planner.
No comments:
Post a Comment