Katie Daisy Lombardo has an excellent gallery of acrylics with water coloring. It's really quite mesmerizing.

The past few weeks have been EXTREMELY crazy. 50 hour work weeks are getting really old especially when it has to dig into my weekends. Since the last post I celebrated my 27th birthday, attended the College World Series, entertained family, played in 2 hot, hot, hot softball games, lost in the 2nd round of a Staring competition (team-building thing for work) and have watched the first 8 episodes of LOST with the Hathaway's. Not to mention redesigned my header (which I drew of myself at work--another team building activity) and have done a lot of freelance work for my dad.
It's like as soon as I turned another year older, my back started hurting and I started taking more naps. However, if my life were boring I'd have no good memories and time would move so slowly. I embrace my fast paced life.
To end, a few pictures taken from the CWS in Omaha:
who did you go to the game with? It sure doesn't look like your husband, tsk tsk. I watched more baseball this year than the past 5 years combined since my team made it to the finals!!! WOOHOO!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sick of 50 hour work weeks too! It's killing my life buzz.
ReplyDelete