We went to the park the other night, packed up some salad, a sandwich, and some strawberries and had a very pleasant dinner. Besides the people a couple hundred feet from us who were literally sunbathing in their skivvies....it was a great evening with no bugs! That won't last long....we got back in time to kill a quarter-size (no lie!) fly buzzing around. (I have pictures from this outing but again...I'm lazy and I don't want to get up from the deep impression I've made from sitting on the sofa all day long.
Last night movie night was canceled so I ended up going with B and T and T's dad to the Royal's game. It was a great night to go, not hot and we got to tour the new stadium which is AWESOME. And I'm not even that big into stadiums but it does make the whole baseball gaming experience a lot more worthwhile.
Apparently the world wide web doesn't have very many pictures of the renovations, I guess you'll just have to go there yourself to see what the excitement's about!Since my health meter has been a little on the low side, we've been watching a lot of movies. I started watching the Bridget Jones' Diary on t.v. the other night when Blair made me hit up the grocery store with him. It was funny from the parts I saw and was kind of sad that I didn't get to see it UNTIL I saw it in the $5.00 bin at Wal-Mart.

I was determined to see it so why not? Blair just rolled his eyes and picked out Master and Commander (really good movie--especially after watching the former).
I didn't get to watch it right away but then I did. And it wasn't even the right one! Apparently there's 2 movies out there and I got the bad one.

At least it has Colin Firth in it....ah Pride and Prejudice. Speaking of Pride & Prejudice-my new found friend Allison introduced me to a latter day comedy of this ever so serious Jane Austin's novel. Besides being ever so corny and slightly bad audio, I loved it! It made me laugh out loud. I just might have to add it to the P&P collection.

And now for some incoherent rambles....as if this post doesn't have enough as it is:
FOR THE MOST PART I'm not into fashion and especially not dresses or skirts. But here lately (well actually every time I watch Gidget) I want a summer dress. And I want one like the one she wears on her date with Moondoggie. I started looking online but I haven't found any that I really like. Also while I was searching I came across this picture which is a close cute:

I also came across this picture:
It's of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly before they go onstage to present an award. I originally saw it in on of Ryan and Jo's Audrey H. books and couldn't stop looking at it. Sometimes I have those moments when certain pictures just draw me in.
To celebrate earth day (4.22) my place of work hosted a softball game Production vs. Sourcing. I played catcher and got a free pair of UA shorts which is the real reason I reluctantly agreed to play. We also received a free lunch served on Styrofoam plates. Now that's what I like to hear! Just kidding, I think they are slowly reducing the number of styrofoam we have around the office. However, I enjoyed driving around in my SUV with the windows rolled down, printing off several pieces of art, and drinking from plastic water bottles. I'm not totally anti-green. I just get annoyed with the people who are....and the people who are seem to get rather annoying about it. Sure I'll plant a tree......maybe.
Actually I saw these cardboard business cards
and thought it was a great idea--would definitely
stick out in your wallet.
I hate wallpaper. But I'm intrigued with all of the patterns. Maybe I could frame a square of it.....hey, that's a fabulous idea! Noted.
Here's one that's a little bit more
outside of the box from
Your Wallpaper



I was determined to see it so why not? Blair just rolled his eyes and picked out Master and Commander (really good movie--especially after watching the former).
I didn't get to watch it right away but then I did. And it wasn't even the right one! Apparently there's 2 movies out there and I got the bad one.
At least it has Colin Firth in it....ah Pride and Prejudice. Speaking of Pride & Prejudice-my new found friend Allison introduced me to a latter day comedy of this ever so serious Jane Austin's novel. Besides being ever so corny and slightly bad audio, I loved it! It made me laugh out loud. I just might have to add it to the P&P collection.

And now for some incoherent rambles....as if this post doesn't have enough as it is:
FOR THE MOST PART I'm not into fashion and especially not dresses or skirts. But here lately (well actually every time I watch Gidget) I want a summer dress. And I want one like the one she wears on her date with Moondoggie. I started looking online but I haven't found any that I really like. Also while I was searching I came across this picture which is a close cute:

I also came across this picture:
It's of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly before they go onstage to present an award. I originally saw it in on of Ryan and Jo's Audrey H. books and couldn't stop looking at it. Sometimes I have those moments when certain pictures just draw me in.To celebrate earth day (4.22) my place of work hosted a softball game Production vs. Sourcing. I played catcher and got a free pair of UA shorts which is the real reason I reluctantly agreed to play. We also received a free lunch served on Styrofoam plates. Now that's what I like to hear! Just kidding, I think they are slowly reducing the number of styrofoam we have around the office. However, I enjoyed driving around in my SUV with the windows rolled down, printing off several pieces of art, and drinking from plastic water bottles. I'm not totally anti-green. I just get annoyed with the people who are....and the people who are seem to get rather annoying about it. Sure I'll plant a tree......maybe.
Actually I saw these cardboard business cardsand thought it was a great idea--would definitely
stick out in your wallet.
I hate wallpaper. But I'm intrigued with all of the patterns. Maybe I could frame a square of it.....hey, that's a fabulous idea! Noted.
Here's one that's a little bit moreoutside of the box from
Your Wallpaper
Wouldn't it be fun if the interior of our future house could be all white accented by black and bits of pink, orange, and red? It won't happen unless we build it ourselves and buy all new furniture. Maybe that could be my future office....yes.......I like it.




You are hilarious!!! Sorry to cancel on you, but glad you had fun at the Royals game instead:)
ReplyDelete