
It would probably help if we actually had matching furniture but oh well. A new bedspread is definitely in order.
Last weekend Candice (Blair's sister-in-law) and Lara and Ethan (niece and nephew) came to visit! I had not seen them in a long time. Blair got to see them in January when he went to visit. I guess he can do that when he has like 30 vacation days....ANYWAY we took the kids to an early Easter egg hunt. It was INSANE..the whole thing lasted about 45 seconds with hundreds of sugar filled kids. There was a dj there that I'm sure they only had to hire out for about 15 minutes. The Easter Bunny was also there along with Leavenworth's park and recreation's Kangaroo? Yeah I know...that's what I thought too....but who says kangaroos can't celebrate Easter?

This weekend we went to Bentonville to celebrate our other niece Audrey's 1st birthday! It was really more of a party driven by adults but there was one other baby there and 3 much older kids. There weren't any games but lots of cake eating. Jo ordered petit fours (fancy, tiny, layered cakes). Perfect for Audrey's size. And let me tell you, she really got after that cake.

It's been a good few weeks. She loves the sock monkey I made for her, imperfections and all. Over all sock monkeys are kind of fun to make...I just don't like to sew. So I probably won't make another one, at least not for a while. I don't know why I pick up these sewing projects...sometimes I get a little domestic crazy. We also accomplished #71.

The guest room looks great! So does the sock monkey. Audrey's looking so big!
ReplyDeleteRach...I saw your mom last week and told her that I enjoyed reading your blog. I thought you might be interested to know that I was keeping up with you. I would love to test drive your guest bedroom sometime. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Can't wait to see it in person. Just think, if you had made all of these updates a little sooner, Justin and I might have taken you up on your roommate offer:) We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete