Tuesday, January 6

#27! Check!

Before


After



I had a lot of free time on Christmas break and I accomplished very little. I did however, reorganize our closet. I had cleaned out the guest bedroom closet a couple of weeks ago, and since we rarely go in there it stays clean. Our master bedroom closet though remained in shambles until last week! I couldn't get the entire closet in the picture but hopefully you get the idea. It's so nice now, I could do a cartwheel in there if I wanted to!

Also I have another Christmas! Ok not really, but apparently I do have another gift to open from Ethan and Laura....I received a voicemail from Bonnie telling me this and I got excited for Christmas all over again!


4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm impressed. How much will you charge me to organize my closet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment was from your mother in law who punched the send button and then remembered, hmmm...maybe I should let her know who wrote this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive. I'm kinda surprised you and Blair have that many clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you got the other gift since it wasn't mentioned..I was worried that it might have been taken during the flight back or something....you'll have to email me. I was just about to email you and ask, but now I don't want to spoil it if you haven't gone to get it yet.

    Thanks again for all of our goodies! I LOVE my socks and I already wore my new necklace, and of course, Bryan used his Cabela's card.Ethan can't wait to play pirates with Blair and Lara loves her food for her kitchen (and the doodlepad was PERFECT for entertaining her in the ER the other night eventhough it was a gift for Ethan!).

    CLoset's look fabulous! I need to get mine all in order again.

    ReplyDelete