I "belong" in the People Hater's Club at work...a little oxy-moronish I know. However, without these fellow members I would not be able to get through the day. Please don't get me wrong, I love persons, just not people. It is to those people whom this rant is about:
I work in a place where clothes and fashion are on everyone's minds all the time. The most common (and problaby most popular) articles of clothing you see there are t-shirts and sweatshirts. Fridays at work have been notoriously known to be casual Fridays. Our Fridays been more re-focused on the business and not so much the casual. We can still wear jeans but no more "college" apparel. I just want to say that everytime I wear a tee or a hoodie, I'm just supporting one more person at work. And shouldn't that be the most important thing on our minds right now with the economy the way it is? I work harder when I'm more comfortable. And a hardworker makes a happy employer. And a happy employer makes the economy rise again. It's all about casual Fridays, Mr. President.
No comments:
Post a Comment