On June 18th of this year, Blair promised me that he would buy Pride and Prejudice on DVD (the BBC version) which I have as a 4 or 5 set on VHS. Make fun, I know. But it's one of the best classic novels of all time captured very well on film. This also completes #92.
Yesterday Steph, Karen, Em and I went to Parkville, a cute little artsy town full of antiques and eclectic shops. It wasn't a productive afternoon but I don't really know what I was expecting to buy there anyway. I did get these cool glasses though!
And I shared some peanut butter and chocolate gelato with Steph! We also meandered through Parkville Days and saw Chris, my new cube mate at work! It was all very exciting~!!
And now, for an incoherent ramble: Does anyone else think Shawn Johnson resembles Cindy Loo Who from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas?
why yes, yes i do. good observation!
ReplyDeleteHey, I got mentioned twice in this blog entry....awesome! :) LOVE the new layout! I like it way better than mine. You'll have to tell me where you found it! I had fun yesterday.
ReplyDelete