
I realized today that daytime tv is way more entertaining than I gave it credit for. Like the Cho Show. Apparently Margaret Cho was awarded Korean of the year, man I'm really glad I got out of that country as soon as I was born, she is super crazy. For instance, she was deciding what to wear and one of her designers decided to PAINT a CHINESE dress ONTO her NAKED body. One-paint all over anyone's body is gross, Two-I thought she was Korean not Chinese, but who really knows, we all look alike, and Three-she is not very pretty so a naked paint dress was entirely too much.
Why was I watching daytime tv one might ask? Because of my phone. Why the phone?
*SIGH* •INHALE• Because I couldn't find it this morning, was running late, decided I didn't need my phone today, jumped into the car, ran into the back of the biggest jerk of the year's car, put a huge dent on my car, had to borrow the jerk's cell phone to call Blair, couldn't get ahold of him, started hyper ventilating-couldn't get to my inhaler, couldn't get ahold of my sup, finally got ahold of Scottt who came to get me just as Blair got my message. •Exhale• This is where I made it home, and turned on VH1 just in time to "meet Cho" and her gay designers and midget personal assistant.
I also got to hear about everyone else's accidents and realized I wasn't alone.
And talked to Dan the man who gave me a quote on my car and told me I was pretty, but apparently not pretty enough because the quote is...well lets just say I'm in the wrong business.
And then I hit my head on our fireplace mantle corner, where my brains leaked out and my skull will crack at any moment from getting so dried out, because I lost my phone - again.
Sorry you had such a bad day...Don't feel too bad, I rear ended a guy about a month ago...luckily no damage to my car (you should get a ford...haha) and it was great that clint is our insurance agent. lol.
ReplyDeleteoh, seeing your baby like that, all bent up...yeah, I agree...body work is just way too expensive...Hope your head is better...No more daytime TV for you....I didn't even know that things like that were on...what channel so I can watch
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Sorry about the car. It's so hard to see one of our new cars get banged up since cars are nowhere near being cheap!! Ethan saw the picture and goes, "Awww....car has boo-boo". I told him it was Aunt Rachel's and he goes "sorry Aunt Rachel". So, he's feeling for you too!
ReplyDeleteBlair just told me this morning in his e-mail! I'm SO sorry. That really stinks! Those days are the worst...
ReplyDeleteThat stinks! I think ice cream would make you feel better. I'd be willing to sacrifice and eat some with you, just because I'm a good friend.
ReplyDelete