Monday, August 4

It's too hot for soup.

But I had it anyway. We went to Panera where I forced myself to complete another goal on the list. 61. Try new foods when going out.



This is the "You Pick Two" option which I normally get some sort of fruity type salad with a Bacon Turkey Bravo. This time I chose the Chipotle Chicken sandwhich with Summer Corn Chowder soup. And it was EXCELLENT. Yay for trying something new!

We also watched Step Brother...a very vulgar movie, but I can not lie, we laughed a lot.

I just went through my own list again...I wish I had thought about it harder, but oh well...hopefully I'll make it through. Saturday I went to the optometrist (and no Justin, that is not the dentist). They told me my insurance only covers contacts OR glasses not both. So we'll just have to see about #55.

And now for the weekend update: Friday--dress rehearsal at the new Houlihan's, in Olathe, which is basically a practice meal for restaurant employees. It included a free meal off of a very selective menu and two free appetizers. We went with Justin (the creep) and Karen.

There IS a story behind this face....




Also attended a baby shower for the same girl who invited us to Houlihan's. And I was in charge of the games. I thought they were fun and it seemed to go over pretty well, although some of the women complained that they were too hard...but hey...when you want to win a prize, you have to work for it.




We hung out with the Hathaway's every day last week except one...so I honestly can't remember when we watched Vantage Point. But we did, it was good but it left me with a lot of questions. There was also a family reunion and date night! But I have 0 pictures of both...Blair claims his family was drunk anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for trying something new AND for lots of Hathaway Hang-out fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Blair he needs to say most of the family was drunk--not all, lol
    Mom

    ReplyDelete