Tuesday, July 11

Blair Storms Corporate America



I have decided to take a big step in the "real world," letting my supervisors at work know that I'd like to move back to the claims department to become a claims examiner. Its not a sure thing but its what I'd really like to do right now, not to mention it comes with a nice raise.

I still have to take the claims test but from what I've heard it isn't hard but it is alot of math and if you have known me at anytime in high school or college you know I am not good at math. Its not algebra though just basic addition subtraction. The other thing about this is that it could still take awhile for me to make back to claims. In the past it has taken people a few months so I'll be patient. God willing though I will take corporate america by force. With a shock and awe that we have not seen since the Invasion of Grenada...well maybe thats a terrible comparison.

At any rate you can tell that our lives are full of excitement as we haven't posted in awhile. Also since we have not posted since the start of the World Cup and all three of our teams lost, the US, England & Brazil. We must at least comment, as for the US I was slightly disappointed its true it was the hardest bracket but I thought they would win at least once, but nice game against Italy, just wait until 2010 I guess. England made a good run but once Rooney was gone their were done. Brazil just got to fat and slow for its own good. As for the championship did you ever doubt that France would lose , they lose at everything. I think they thought America would bail them out at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment