Monday, January 17

Blair says

I have to find a hobby.

A friend of mine came up with a list of Things To Do When You're Lazy or Bored.

So I told her it was a great idea and decided to make a list of my own. It is a work in progress but this is what I have on the list thus far.

• Take guitar lessons.
• Paint a bathroom.
• Make laundry detergent.*
• Start recycling

So it's not very much yet, but I'm sure I'll have plenty on there. And I'm sure at times I'll make up excuses to not do anything on the list.

Aaaand I'm sure Blair will continue to tell me to find a hobby and no more interrupting Sunday afternoon football with my ridiculous nonsense.

*I'm excited about making my own laundry detergent. For one, I don't enjoy spending money on household items...that money could go towards something ridiculous that I don't need. I was talking to some other friends about needing some hobbies to do and the conversation detoured to making everyday items on the dime! I wouldn't say Blair and I are the most thrifty people in the world. But somehow making my own laundry detergent sounds intoxicating and could easily eat up at least a half an hour.

2 comments:

  1. yes, making laundry detergent IS intoxicating! do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made the powder detergent before..super easy! I got it from the Dugger's website (the couple with like 18 kids). I have it printed here at home if you need it.

    ReplyDelete