Friday, November 12

I'm pretty lucky.

I have the best parents!
Thursday my parents came up and primed almost but not quite, our hallway, foyer, living room, and kitchen. We're wanting to paint, but priming had to be done first. It's a really big job and I'm super appreciative of them doing that for us. If it weren't for them, we probably wouldn't have painted for another year.

before


currently



They have done a lot for us...well a lot for me period. But especially in getting our house to be more livable. They even scraped our entire bedroom ceiling free of popcorn texture!

Maybe when finish, they'll stay for more than a few hours....probably not. Haha. Just kidding! Now to only get my brother to do some painting this weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a super big job!! We have a few high ceilings and boy - that does take a lot of motivation. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete