Wednesday, July 28

It's official!

I started an online food diary tonight with FitDay. Hopefully seeing the things I eat in writing will further motivate me to not eat those things and/or exercise. This is my current mood....peaceful and happy because I'm not angry and very stressed.


I can finally tell you why I'm stressed though! I'm starting a new job on Monday! It's strange to leave my first real job in my field. I've made a lot of really good friends and I'm really sad that I'll no longer be working with them or seeing them everyday. But the offer was better and with lots of praying and talking over it with Blair, I've decided it's the right choice and it's time to move on.

Now, hopefully, I can get back on a schedule and fit in an exercise routine. We don't have memberships to the gym....but I really want to get a treadmill. I know a lot of people say they won't use it. I can see myself going through that phase.....but I'm so ready to run that I even have dreams about running, so I know it's long past due! I just think running in an air conditioned room will greatly reduce my allergies which lead to asthma. The question is.....is it worth it?

I have thought about getting one of these for home!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome to come and use ours anytime! Now that I'm "allowed" to exercise again, I've been trying to walk everyday. It's WAY too hot outside for me...I still try to take Wyatt out some, but not for as long as I need to exercise so the treadmill is really nice. Congrats again on the new job! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete