For those of you who only keep up through our lives through this blogspot, our life as we have known it, has been turned upside down, packed in boxes, and is currently being "stored" in our friends'/roommates' second story and basement. (How ironic that their most recent post is titled "Super Sonic Divorce Machine."
After the selling of our condo (which is indeed completely over) we house searched for about 4 weekends and fell in love with a house that we can almost call our own! We close in 10 days and take possession in 13!! We can't be more excited! Although I still have to get through March Madness which starts tonight before I can completely and totally celebrate. Hopefully it will make time go that much faster.
I have also been involved with the advertising for Urban Picnic 2010, "a food showcase" for the KC Originals, Kansas City's independent restaurant group. Check out the blog here and I encourage everyone to purchase tickets! As Linh puts it better, "Tickets are $45 BUT we are offering a special one week discount, March 15-21st, $35 each AND the first 300 people to purchase will be entered to win a trip to Napa (winery stay, lunch, dinner and 4 VIP wine tours, airfare not included). " This is a culinary event you'll not want to miss!! And I know how much you like food!!

No comments:
Post a Comment