Monday, February 1

Update


Our condo sold!!!!

Our prayers were answered and I thank God everyday. Now I continue to ask for more prayers during our search for a new home. I'm trying not to stress but it's constantly on my mind. Although exciting, my body reacts to stress in weird ways, like rashes and hives and grinding and gnashing of teeth...well maybe not gnashing.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Good Luck, with your search for the perfect home. Now all you need is a little baby or two??

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! You'll find a house that you love...I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Hopefully we'll get to see the new place when we come this summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, are you still thinking you would want that crib? If so, I am needing to get it out of my house and will probably store it at my parents until you would want it. Just let me know. Congrats on the new sale! I think house hunting is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete