Monday, December 14

Christmas lights make me happy.

I cried today at work.

There was a lot of frustration mounting and I just couldn't keep it in. That said....I love my co-workers and just the little things that were done made my day turn out well.

Also I have a mini Christmas tree on my desk and my cube-mate loaned me a mini strand of 20 lights that fit perfectly on my tree. When I look at, my heart fills up and I say...ahh...ok not really. But it makes me feel all warm and cozy on the inside. I will be morose when the lights have to come down in our condo too making January seem cold and bitter.

Due to my mounting stress and possibly last week's cold, I have developed an irratable, itchy rash around my neck from shoulder to shoulder. I'm not sure when it'll go away and I know I should probably head to a doctor but I don't have time.

SO while these things are going on in my life I will take a break and day dream into the lights.....


P.S. A group of us actually saw these lights this weekend but I didn't take too many pictures and the pictures that I did take are on my camera. In my purse. Downstairs.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're so stressed right now...I'm right there with you. Maybe we need to e-mail each other when we are both at work late while the rest of the world is out having fun.

    And I actually too cried the other day at work in front of my boss after my grandpa died. My boss is a male. Let's just say it was awkward.

    ReplyDelete