So I had this really long, incoherent ramble of a post and I decided it was just really too random, even for me. It's late and I should be in bed. SO to sum it up, I'm still doing the design thing but it will be much more random because one set day is not working out for me. (And it's too hard to think up of a catchy title.)
Second, I actually did design something yesterday but because of softball and some other freelance work I'm doing I didn't have time to post. So I will leave it with you tonight. Started out as a desktop calendar but there were too many elements so now it's just this "thing" I designed.
Third, here are some random words that I think are funny and/or should not be used:
• Pro bono--it sounds perverted
• Masochist--it's like murdering yourself--oh wait you are....
• Defenestrate--you may as well assail your poo out the window--thank goodness we have this word, whatever would I do with out it?
• Poo/poop--because it still makes me laugh

No comments:
Post a Comment