Today was the second of visit to the dentist in a week. Apparently my tooth was cracking because a filling from a previous visit was too big. So I have been lying on the couch with a very sore jaw and numb tongue and cheek. And I grind my teeth so I will be going back in two weeks to get the permanent crown and mouth guard.
Good thing we're saving because we're buying the dentist a new mercedes!
Back to Smallvile and my cup to drool in.

#1: I feel really sorry for you because I hate the dentist!
ReplyDelete#2: I would really like to see you in your mouth guard!
Ouch, that sounds awful! So was it the same dentist that put in the original filling that was too big? I'd be mad!
ReplyDeleteTrevor got a mouthguard awhile back...I can't understand a word he says when he tries to talk to me at night!