Thursday, March 12

March Madness

The "season" is upon us like tomatoes in salsa. At least work is super busy, back to days of not being able to finish everything in an 8 hour day. Although over time will be nice on the paycheck.
And speaking of salsa, I made a new recipe the other day but never blogged it. I think this is my favorite salsa yet. Nice for summer. Oh and I didn't get a picture but those that saw it and ate it for dinner group can testify.

JOSH's SALSA

Dice • 1 large onion
• 2 large tomatoes
• 3-4 cloves garlic
• 2 raw jalapenos
Add • 1 can of corn
• 1 can black beans
Drizzle olive oil and lime juice and mix

It's the best with Santita's Tortilla Chips (my fav).


I already have a new recipe to try that I found through Pioneer Woman....but it's not that healthy so I'll have to wait for our next party. If you haven't already, look at her site-you should, especially her recipes, they're filled with delicious looking foods. And....she's lives in Tulsa! (I know...I wouldn't have guessed that either looking at her website--I was thinking more of the wild west....where ever that is now.) Anyway all of her recipes have easy to follow pictured step by step directions....so that people like me can call themselves cooks.





1 comment:

  1. Didn't I introduce you to the Pioneer Woman websites?? I know I've mentioned her on my blog. I've been reading her for over a year...I love her! She has lots of good recipes. I didn't know she was near Tulsa-she never really says where in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete