Tuesday, January 27

"These are a few of my favorite things"

-Blair
-Family
-Friends
-Pillows
-Books
-Typography
-Tulips
-Waffle fries
-Snow
-Movies
-Scarves
-Laughter
-Baking tasty treats!

I also made some Valentine's Day cookies. A little early but I was anxious to get started, probably because I wanted to make Christmas cookies but just never had the time. Now that I'm on 7 hour days for the month of February due to the minor bump in the economy, I have more time to do things like bake!


They aren't perfect, but they are perfectly good! I've eaten alot....I was going to try and save some to take to my parents over V-day weekend which we'll be in town for but not sure they are going to last!

Last night we went bowling and I discovered that I am no longer good. I just need to practice...but the LAST time I went bowling I bowled 4 strikes in a row! Last night I didn't even score 70 points! I gotta hurry up and practice since we are having a bowling day at work!

Also we are getting ready to re-do our guest bedroom. Hopefully it will turn out nicely! I made a sketch to give me an idea in Illustrator, we'll see how closely we follow the blueprint!

The paint choice though we are going towards a light shade of blue and we are looking at mirrored closet doors only because the room is rather small and will hopefully make it look larger.

I need to find a hobby.

I could paint....but our condo seems so small that when I pull out anything to paint, I feel like I have to cover everything with either plastic or newspaper. I really want to get a house, everything is such a process. Blair wants a "man" room and I want an art studio!

I could learn to knit....but a certain someone would rather ski then teach a certain someone to knit. (I will not mention anyone's name)

I could train for a 5k. But I'd rather not.

2 comments:

  1. Do the couch to 5k. It's good. :)

    When do you plan on redoing the room? Before we are in town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are "friends" not one of your favorite things??!! :)

    I'm excited to see your guest room...sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete