I worked for my dad on Friday, I didn't get a lot done....mainly because his office is SUPER messy and I can't work in clutter. I'm thinking about putting his office up for Clean Sweep or something TLC like that. My parents took me to Brahm's for lunch. They let me pick but for some reason I wasn't up for anything except a good old fashioned burger and crinkle cut fries.
I left on Friday and headed to B'ville to see Ryan, Jolene, and Audrey! We didn't do a whole lot except watch about 8 episodes of Smallville and eat sushi. I've started watching Smallvile from seson 1 just this week. But Ryan and Jolene are on seson 6 so even though I hated watching more of the story than I wanted....it was addicting.
Audrey's doing so much now. She's only 16lbs and 9 months old which puts her in the 10th percintile. She's very tiny! She has one tooth now and even though she's still not crawling on her knees totally (she does sometimes) she can pull herself up to standing position. Today I got her to laugh so hard all they way home from lunch just by putting 2 of her hats on my hands and waving them around. What can I say.....I'm a riot.I had an incoherent ramble but I'm tired of being on the computer so I'll save it for another day.
She's too cute!!
ReplyDelete