Thursday, October 2

A whole lot of nonsense.

Work, for me at least, seems to be getting a little crazy. One, I've been tossed about in the sea of event orders so it seems, and I feel like I'm drowning.

Two, that old man's voice (Herbert) on Family Guy, the one that has the whistle of 'S's' through his teeth drives me crazy.


Three, I just saw an Emporia Armani commercial of Josh Hartnet and lost my whole train of thought.

Four, I have 6 blisters on my feet from my heels that I wore today.

Five, I've been craving pizza all week. And just because I've been craving pizza does not mean I have "one in the oven." So quit asking.

Six, I have no idea what I'm going to wear to Paul and Emily's wedding....
...legal pads, perhaps...

....or maybe bubble wrap?


1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! Okay, quit wearing shoes that hurt. comfort is in!

    as for what to wear....hmmm...the bubble wrap was a little too see through and yellow is not your best color, what other choices do we have?

    Not sure about tomorrow. I want to go but I've got sooo much work to catch up on. The floor of my office is completely covered.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete