#21 Paint a picture. I painted--it's what I first started out as seeing in my head but as I continued on it wasn't what I wanted at all but at least it got me thinking further ahead. So I may paint over and start afresh. Although I threatened to do that when Karen was here and she wouldn't let me, she can't stop me though if she's not here. I also want to do it in pink I think.

#52 Invite someone to church. For some reason, maybe it was supposed to happen, I called Jen (a friend I need to stay in touch with-#100) to see how she was doing. And to make a long story short I invited her to church on Sunday and she came! I honestly thought that was one of the goals I wouldn't achieve--it's out of my comfort zone. I tend to view things (my mom would say NEGATIVELY) with a realistic perception. So to initiate an invitation to an "outsider's" view of a "boring" "lecture" is something I thought I could never do. It only came so easy because she's so willing and eager to come. I wish I had that kind of fire.
#67 Learn to whistle LOUD. I don't think I've gotten it to be super loud, not as loud as I want it, but Blair won't let me practice anymore (he says I'll disturb the neighbors and he banned me from whistling in the car.) It's hard to practice on my own, I can't drive with one and hand and whistle with the other, or maybe I can....but probably shouldn't. And I'm rarely without the Blair bear. I also sit very near the hater of all whistling at work, so I guess that's out too.
Updates: #25 Beat Age of Empires on Difficult. Well I double checked and the last level is actually expert. And honestly, if I played every day for the next 2.5 years I don't think I would be able to even still. I can't even beat it on Moderate which is the next level up from Easy. I'm getting closer and I do see improvement on that. Like how I don't destroy my entire village within the first 3 minutes of the game.
#39 Blog at least once a week. I'm going to have to say I'm doing really well but only because of this list. If it wasn't for the list I probably would still be struggling to blog once a month.
Softball came and finally went. Glad we played, really glad we aren't playing anymore.
And to end this update of updates a quote from Aaron Karo--"Writing what you're thinking since 1997--I have never understood why every radio station has an early morning talk show. During the course of an entire day, the one time that I least want to hear idiots yammering is the morning."
I'll have to look at your teeth next time I see you! ;) And I like the painting! It would match your bedroom...
ReplyDeleteBravo on all of the progress! Very impressive:)
ReplyDelete