So amid all of the things that have happened and still no pictures, I will paint a vivid image to help relate to all of the "going-on's" in the Herken house. Or maybe not, because I think it's working now!

My cousin Scott's wedding with his beautiful bride Amy!
And this (you have to use your imagination because the real pictures just won't upload) is Blair's birthday party. Maybe you can pick him out.
Also my parents got us the Wii for both of our birthdays and on Saturday Blair rented Mario Kart for the Wii and it is entirely too addicting. I won't let myself or Blair buy it, I wouldn't get any exercise. The Family reunion--there were more people there but it seems like everyone wants just one of each single family...it sort of doesn't make any sense, but oh well.
I had my birthday too, but I won't bore you with all the details, and there are definitely not any pictures. I don't know why. How will I ever remember my 26th year?
Question of the day: Does Hugh Hefner give his girl friends health benefits?
You were correct...I did steal some off of yours. I encourage you to do the same:) I just couldn't think of anything else by myself! Let me know when you're starting!
ReplyDelete