Saturday, December 15

I was told that I need to update....


Does anyone remember Matt and Jamie's baby's name? I totally forgot and I can never get ahold of them.

Work has been really crazy busy lately...we are working mandatory overtime...except that some people I guess refuse to believe that any overtime is mandatory..so they don't come and because of them I'm assuming we had to work today to stay ahead so that we can be forced to not work over Christmas...I'm actually looking forward to having 7 days off though...my body is tired. I think Blair thinks I'm no fun anymore because when I get home I just want to take a nap...that's how it was today. But really who can pass up napping on the sofa by the fire and when it's been snowing all day?!?

Oh and Bonnie this post is for you (the one telling me to update) but I forgot you're out of power but it'll be here when you return and probably a few weeks after your return....for good measure.

I still have a few things left to get for Christmas...My mood this Christmas is actually not really into gift giving....but it seems like everyone else is really into it....so I feel that I have to be too. Don't get me wrong...I like to buy things for people and I like to receive them in return...but if there were not gifts this year....I really wouldn't be that disappointed.

Hmmm, what else.

Oh I'll be making christmas cookies for the second time this season...we are having a Christmas cookie exchange on Tuesday with my girl friends from church. It'll be fun...but we are having three luncheons at work, two which I have to bring something and I need to find a white elephant gift. So it's a little crazy and over whelming at times.

Ok..well that's all I want to write for now...besides my pizza is almost ready. And we've been watching lots of episodes from the Office...good show!

And just for laughs....a few quotes from the show!

Michael Scott: Today, we are not just spending a day at the beach.
Stanley: Oh sweet mother of God.
Michael Scott: If you don’t like it, Stanley, you can go to the back of the bus.
Stanley: Excuse me?
Michael Scott: Or the front of the bus. Or drive the bus.


Michael Scott: Andy Bernard. Pros - he's classy. He gets me. He went to Cornell. I trust him. Cons - I don't really trust him.

Pam: Angela, you seem so happy. I bet you wish you were like this all the time.

Ryan Howard: Dwight will be missed. Not by me so much...but he will be missed.

Michael Scott: Ladies and gentlemen, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car. It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital and the doctors tried to save her.. life.. they did the best that they could.... and she is going to be OK.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why did you have to phrase it like that?
Oscar: So she's really going to be fine?
Michael Scott: Yes, she has a slight pelvical fracture, but people have survived far worse.
Pam: Thank God you were there.
Michael Scott: I know.
Andy Bernard: Did you see who did it?
Dwight Schrute: No need. We can just check the security tapes.
Michael Scott: Kind of good news bad news there. I was able to be on the scene so quickly because I was in the car that hit her.
Jim Halpert: Who was driving?
[Michael pauses and is speechless]
Pam: Oh Michael.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see an update. Hope you guys are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete