The Chiefs game was ever so exciting especially since I've never been to one. I didn't really pay too close attention to the game, however, Nick Lachey was there for the coin toss, look for him in my pictures, he's the only one in all black in the sea of red. It's kind of like Where's Waldo in reverse. I did also see Tony Gonzalez's record breaking touch down by a tight end. Don't ask me what a tight end is or does, but I cheered. Also why the Chiefs mascot is a giant mouse a.k.a KC Wolf beats the heck out of me but he came all the up to our section in his crazy pants. Our seats were right underneath one of the scoreboards. Note the giant H in Arrowhead for Herken. And alas the wave 65,000 strong, it was awesome and my fav. part of the game. Oh and the KC cheerleaders can't create straight lines, imagine that?!?
Ok the pictures are taking too long to upload, you'll just have to view them on facebook as well as the Halloween pictures. It was a blast except I got sick and we were the second people to leave. Blair made a new friend though, Vern. At least that what I was teasing them about. More friends to talk about South Park. Woo hoo.
Hmmm....OH I put together a Martha Stewart fall wreath. It was supposed to take no more than 10 minutes per the box, 3 hours later I have an awesome wreath. That Martha Stewart, she's a sly one.
Ok..you gotta show me this wreath. I need photos!
ReplyDelete