
1. Really...do we seriously need 15 stoplights between Antioch and Lackman?!?!?
a. Seriously, does the left green arrow have to cater to Corporate Woods?
i. If Corporate Woods' left green arrow is 5 minutes long, can we at least have the left green arrow for Antioch be longer
than 3 car lengths?
ii. Even cops run yellow/red lights
iii. The majority of the people who sit and wait for Antioch/College's left green arrow drive it every day, you know it's
going to be short...PULL UP TO THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU, 2 CAR LENGTHS AWAY FROM THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU
DOESN'T ALLOW THE LAST 4 CARS WHO SPEED THROUGH THEY YELLOW/RED LIGHT TO MAKE IT THROUGH IN THE
ALLOTTED 5 SECONDS IT'S GREEN.
b. The moment the light turns green your foot should be moving towards the gas pedal and you should be pushing down on
it as soon as the rubber of your sole meets the rubber on the pedal, which in turn, your rubber tires leave the road.
i. Do not excuse the fact that your car is now seconds behind the lane beside you to "I was on the phone."
ii. If everyone did this foot to pedal to tire to road at the same time, we might all make it through the light. Sigh.
2. Really...is the coporate world's motto to "fix" everything that is old even if it's cheaper to buy it new?
a. Seriously, is money SO important that we can't close the shop for ONE day when there was a fire that morning and your
chair is still slightly damp from the sprinklers?!!?
b. Since we are so loyal to the company by being the only department to have direct contact with the people who are buying
our products, shouldn't we be making more money? (Like I care now, because I'm leaving--but I still have friends there.)
c. Why do we have "Healthy Choices" marked on a quarter of the products in the vending machine? Choosing Milky Ways
are not going to stop...you know who.
d. If they want the respect from the "low of the low" maybe we should move past the dismissed by bells for breaks, lunch,
etc. However, the gossip, I guess we never grow out of. Hmmm....maybe it is 5th grade.
e. And what is up with indirect lighting?!?! Why don't you just tell me to bring my pillow?
3. If God has given you the ability to make people laugh, why does one shy away from public (and when I mean public, I
mean our cloeset friends) entertainment?
4. Why do my legs never tan?
a. Why is my face dry but my hair is oily?
b. Why don't my freckles just turn into one giant huge freckle, at least it'll look like a tan.
c. Why does insurance not cover birth control but does cover labor and delivery? Isn't medicine cheaper?
d. Why can't I ever find jeans that fit me perfectly?
5. Really, why do I even complain?
No comments:
Post a Comment