
Ok, well I have another picture of Blair in bed with his Royal's hat that I got for him for his Birthday but I'll have to add that later. I also got him a fossil watch to match mine sort of, the same blue anyway and about 8 years newer. And I got him a shower radio, not that he doesn't already sing in the shower, but I thought this might help him sing on key.
We spent Friday night at the Royals game with our friends Trevor and Stephanie. The Royals won, but I got pretty bored after the 7th inning, however, the fireworks show at the end was pretty cool.
Saturday we went to Stroud's, southern cooking known best for their pan fried chicken.

The restaurant has been recognized in the Wall Street Journal, People, Esquire, Bon Apetit and even Playboy just to name a few..so next time you come to KC, you can stop in there. Blair ordered catfish...they brought the whole fish fried out on a plate and then as I sat in grotesque awe our server started slicing it up pulling out every single bone. It was kind of cool but I could never work there, for that reason.
We also rented the Prestige and Superman Returns. The Prestige is a really good but twisted movie. Blair kind of figured out the ending but since I just stare blankly at the screen, I was suprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment