
I couldn't find the one that I received exactly but I asked for a leather bound journal and I got it. Actually Blair and I were going to get peacoats and call it our anniversary gifts. Well Blair got his, apparently, Feb. is not the time to purhcase womens coats, at least, purchase coats in your size. We hit up all the department stores and the men's coat and apparel were stocked full of all sizes with 50& sales. The women's....pink furry coats in size 14 or larger were the remaining stragglers on the racks that surprisingly were going fast. So I will write diligently in my non-secret keeping journal, while Blair saunters around the city in nice fitting wool. :) I'm really not jealous, I have a peacoat. It's only going on 7 years old.
Also, the weekend was supposed to be stocked full of paint yourself pottery and nice restaurants and bowling and shopping and all the things that we never have time to do, but set aside OUR weekend for. Alas...during dinner at Cinzetti's (kansas city's italian feast) I felt weak and ill. I thought I could deal. So in reality the weekend was movie rentals, cough drops, and Blair serving me tea in bed. I sound like a man and move like a sloth. Through sickness and in health...right?