Went to the dentist AGAIN today. "COME ON!" And received my whitening kit and my mouth guard which is ever so attractive--BUT FREE--"RAWR!" I think they feel somewhat bad because I've been there every Thursday for the past month or so. My dentist and I have a lot in common. He's adopted 2 kids from Korea. I am adopted from Korea. His oldest daughter's named Rachel. My name is Rachel (in case you haven't figured that one out.) Today he asked me if anyone ever calls me Rach or Rachie.....good GRIEF.....my parents call me rachie and I hate it so please never call me that....he also calls his daughter that too! IT's totally whack.
I'm now baking. Yes, I'm in the kitchen. I'm joining the new food fad by making Emily's cupcakes for our art department's bake sale tomorrow. Scary to think people will be BUYING these. EEEK!! I also do not feel like baking, I should have planned in advance. Half of my mouth is numb and I just want to lay down and go to sleep. But alas, I can not. At least I made enough that Blair will be taking some tomorrow to his work...for free!
TBTL Shamber fact: I could look at
cupcakes for hours!
cupcakes for hours!
UPDATE: I am finished with the cupcakes! They taste pretty good! But I could have piped more lemon curd into them...I don't think I bought enough. Oh well....next time.
"COME ON!" NO OFFICE!!!??!!?! Stupid weather.
Does anyone else feel like the week will never be over? I have to work on Saturday. The week will never be over.
Random thoughts:
How does the Pioneer Woman blog and cook and take pictures all at the same time?
Scrubs season finale....*tear, *tear. I heart J.D. Sigh....
I hope people buy my cupcakes....


I'm with you on The Office. We tried to watch it on the DVR when we got home...I was so mad! You think the DVR could somehow start taping the national broadcast when local weather gets in the way! COME ON! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you on the season/series finale of scrubs.
ReplyDeleteDecent ending though.
Office is available on HULU.