
All grown up now...Blair and I decided it was time to look for houses, that and our lease is almost up on our apartment. We have looked at a couple and we are going this week to look at a few more. Our realtor seems pretty normal and is watching out for our best interest. He's pretty down to earth, a bachelor, and doesn't drive a real nice car, which makes me feel more comfortable for some reason.
I found this picture...it seems like the cost of living here is rediculous, a $100 and some thousand dollar house buys a relatively nice neighborhood, safe anyway, a roof over your head, and a lot of work to fix up, such as paint, new doors, and a backyard that is covered in rock and either 1 car garage or no garage at all. At least in JO Cty anyway.
Yesterday we went to World's of Fun and it was dreadfully hot. Blair wouldn't ride any of the rollercoasters but he did ride the smaller rides...our friends Will and Laura went with us. It was so humid though, that when we got wet on the water rides, we never really did dry off...and if we were close to drying off, it became damp with sweat. I've never felt more disgusting but the rides were fun at least. On the ride home I fell asleep, when I awoke, my face was dry with sand left over from my sweaty face, it was gross.
So now it's back to a lazy Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment